Getting Jefferson Right: Fact Checking Claims About Our Third President
In mid-April, Warren Throckmorton & Michael Coulter, professors at Grove City College (PA) will publish on Amazon.com their eBook titled, Getting Jefferson Right: Fact Checking Claims About Our Third President.
- Did Jefferson sign his presidential documents, “In the year of our Lord Christ?”
- Did Jefferson and other Founders finance a Bible in 1798 to get the Word of God to America’s Families?
- Did Jefferson found the Virginia Bible Society?
- Was Jefferson an orthodox Christian, who only rarely expressed questions about orthodox Christian doctrine?
- Did Jefferson approve laws providing federal funds to evangelize Indians?
- Did Jefferson edit the Gospels of the New Testament to remove sections he disagreed with?
- Was Jefferson legally allowed to free his slaves?
To learn the answers to these questions, frequently discussed among evangelicals and social conservatives, get Throckmorton & Coulters book in mid-April on Amazon (exact URL to come)